Are you a team player?The Mechanized Combat League awaits you
Launching exclusively for PlayStation®VR, RIGS throws you into explosive battle arenas where mechanised combat and futuristic sports collide head-on.
Immerse yourself into a gripping single player experience that will push your skills to the limit and sharpen your team tactics. Unlock new and more powerful RIGS to then take online against the world.
Compete in a series of sporting events in the Mechanized Combat League – a near future sports league which pits teams of pilots against each other in real world locations. Face off against other teams from around the globe and enjoy an unprecedented sense of spatial awareness in multiple game modes with hero RIGS at your disposal.
Jump into the pilot seatReady to play?
- Take control of a range of massive machines – known as “RIGS” – and develop your own combat style based on its size, shape, abilities and weapons.
- Master some of the most sophisticated and athletic fighting machinery ever created, in your bid to dominate the arena.
- Battle through a compelling single player experience or go up against online opponents in competitive multiplayer matches.
Whether you’re playing alone or teaming up with friends, online multiplayer modes have got you covered.
- Add two AI pilots to your team and challenge an opponent to a 1 vs 1 match; set up a friendly match against a PSN friend, or jump into an exhibition match against a randomly selected online player.
- Form a three-player team and work your way up the leagues to become Division Champions in a series of 3 vs 3 matches.
Which rules will you play by?
RIGS sports types
|Put your RIG into overdrive and jump through the arena’s central goal – but beware of the opposition putting their RIGS on the line to defend it.||Battle for control of a holographic ball and make a play for the Endzone – steal, pass and attack your rivals to keep control for your team.||Flex your RIG’s muscles and smash you opponents to score points in this brutally simple but devastatingly tactical all-out war.|
For more info
Hourly Availability for the day 08/11/2020
|H||00 am||01 am||02 am||03 am||04 am||05 am||06 am||07 am||08 am||09 am||10 am||11 am||12 pm||01 pm||02 pm||03 pm||04 pm||05 pm||06 pm||07 pm||08 pm||09 pm||10 pm||11 pm|